Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall Makeup & Outfit

New season, new makeup, I guess that's how it works.

I constantly keep on changing my everyday makeup routine, either for the season change, the weather, or I'm just bored on wearing the same makeup and I want to spice it up or tone it down. 

It is fall season and like I mentioned in my last blog I love dark lips, for that reason I prefer to have a more settle down eye makeup and mostly matte.

For my eyes: 

1. I just used a matte beige eyeshadow on the lid and brow bone for highlight.



2. I apply a little bit of a matte brown on the crease.



3. #FunFact for me is essential a black eyeliner, some days I use liquid eyeliner and other days a khol pencil and I don't wing it everyday  -I mean, who has time in the morning before work to be doing a wing?- NOT ME



4. Last I just do my eyebrows and apply about three coats of different mascaras, I'm not a fan of falsies probably because it takes me forever to apply them and I don't recommend them for everyday use, but that's up to you. And I'm done with my eyes.




For my face:

1. I don't wear heavy foundation or tons of power since I have sever acne and I'm under treatment so I prefer to keep it simple jut applying some BB cream with SPF sent by my dermatologist. -The one I show in the picture is not the one I usually use but it's pretty good- 



2. Then I apply some cream blush on my cheeks and from time to time I like to contour a little bit, but not an everyday thing. I also like to highlight under my eyes, the bridge of my nose, forehead and my chin with a concealer 1 or 2 shades lighter than my skin tone.



3. To finish I just apply any dark lipstick -For more information on my favorite fall lipsticks check my last blog post-




Now up to my go to outfits for this season I'll say legging, boots, knit sweaters, and jackets have been my thing.

Outfit #1 



For this outfit I used my wash-out blue jacket as the main piece and build the rest of the outfit around it.
Leggings: Forever 21
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Forever 21
Jacket: Pima Cotton


Outfit #2


For this outfit my focus was on the boots and I just pair everything else matching the boots.

Shirt: WetSeal
Leggings: JcPenny
Boots: Arizona Jeans co. (Sold at JcPenny)
Knit Cardigan: GAP


I hope this blog was helpful in some way, don't forget to check out my youtube channel. beautybytrishh and follow my social media. 

FTC: All opinions in this post are honest and my own. NOT SPONSORED.



No comments:

Post a Comment