Monday, February 16, 2015

Day to Night: Navy blue on black?

QOTD: There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -Anonymous 




Welcome back beautiful creatures. For today post I'm showing you one of my favorites outfits ever it is casual but still pretty dressy! you can wear it out to the mall or for dinner. Here I show you how to transition an outfit from day to night really quick. 

I remember about 2 years ago during my modeling classes my coach will always tell me to never ever ever pair up navy blue and black she would say "you need to have three main pair of heels nude, black and navy blue, because you can never pair a navy blue outfit with some black heels". Well you guys should know that I love breaking the rules. So here I'm once again doing something I probably shouldn't do.

For this outfit I pair up some black skinny jeans from Bershka and a navy button up blouse from A'gaci.





For the day (out to the mall) look I used some black flat sandals with some simple jewelry.






For the night (dinner) look I changed the flats for some nice bulky heels from Bershka and more night looking jewelry.





OUTFIT:

Jeans: Bershka Black mid-rise (Shop Here)
Shoes: Bershka (many similar here)
Blouse: A'gaci (similar here)

LINKS:


Subscribe on my Youtube Channel and follow me in my social media to keep updated.

FTC: All opinions in this post are honest and my own. NOT SPONSORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment