Thursday, October 30, 2014

Favorite Nails & Lips for Fall (Only Drugstore)

Hello, my name is Andrea and I just want to introduce myself really quick. I'm a starting youtuber. Inner beauty is as important to me as outer beauty could be, and that's what I want my blogs to be about. For my first post I just wanted to show you a few of my favorite nail polishes and lipsticks for this season. Let's get started. 

Fall is probably one of my favorite times of the year not only because I live in Miami and the weather is perfect but for all the celebrations. We have Halloween, Thanksgiving and the begining of Christmas season, it couldn't get any better. Referring to beauty I could say when I hear the word "FALL" I think of dark lips, warm makeup and wine nails, how epic? and I thought... hey, why not to make my first blog all about fall beauty? So lets begin with my favorite lipsticks for fall.




Lips, lips, lips. I love dark lipstick for fall and my favorite so far is "Embrace" from Covergirl which is a great dupe for Mac's "Rebel", if your looking to save some money and get a great quality lipstick this is the one for you. 




If you're not too crazy about purple redish color but more into the traditional red I'll recommend hands down, close eyes Maybelline "Are you red-dy" from the Colorsensational line.





Lots of people don't feel comfortable with bright red lips, if that's your case and you prefer a darker red I got you cover Loreal Paris "Bold Bordeaux" is the one you need, the lasting of this product it's amazing. 




It's manicure time and who doesn't love wine, red. dark nails for fall? I do and probably my all time favorite combination will be the traditional red nails with a gold shimmery accent nail. It's lovely right, but you don't have to be traditional. On my next picture you are going to see 4 of my favorites nail polishes. 




From left to right Essie "Fishnet Stockings"; Orly "Sand Castle"; O.P.I "Chicago Champagne Toast"; Orly "Close Your Eyes" 

I hope this blog was helpful in some way, if you want me to try any product or to talk about anything in specific let me know in the comments and I'll love to do it. Also don't forget to check out my youtube channel. beautybytrishh  and follow my social media. 

FTC: All opinions in this post are honest and my own. NOT SPONSORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment